Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just changed my name from Torchredmustang to MRKsD3... maybe you guys can help me out with a new sig? :)

It's almost unfair for me to ask 6ER again... I bug him too much! Lol He did my last two sigs...

Maybe something with the "Ford Racing" logo... Or mustang logo... Any suggestions?

Thanks for hooking me up!:D

just omit the old name....:)

THANK YOU!

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks awesome man! Thank you so much! I'll switch the sigs later when I get acces to my Mac... I'm just on my iPhone right now! Lol

The other pics weren't good enough huh? Lighting issues? I had a feeling you weren't gonna use them... Lol

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
That looks awesome man! Thank you so much! I'll switch the sigs later when I get acces to my Mac... I'm just on my iPhone right now! Lol

The other pics weren't good enough huh? Lighting issues? I had a feeling you weren't gonna use them... Lol
side fender was a little grainy, didn't really want another front angle shot, and the one I wanted to use, rear angle, the bumper was too washed out by the light. :sorry

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
i should be able to fix the grainy pic to use...i'll see what i can do :yes

always good to have a few sigs to change to...keeping the same ole sige week after week is boreing :D

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks 6ER... Nice of you to chime in! I was embarrassed to ask you again for another sig! Lol Plus, StangGTR07 is really good with this stuff as well...

I'll get to switch sigs every now and then too! :D

I wish I knew how to do sigs, I wouldn't have to bother you guys! Lol

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Thanks 6ER... Nice of you to chime in! I was embarrassed to ask you again for another sig! Lol Plus, StangGTR07 is really good with this stuff as well...

I'll get to switch sigs every now and then too! :D

I wish I knew how to do sigs, I wouldn't have to bother you guys! Lol
it's extremely simple...i don't know why people don't learn how to do it on their either. PS comes in handy for alot of things :yes

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
I tried to learn it... Believe me I did... Was just too dumb for it... :sorry
if you can paint a wing you can make a sig.....wait...nevermind :shiftyeyes

j/k :D...if you want to learn just pm me some questions and i'd be willing to help you out

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you can paint a wing you can make a sig.....wait...nevermind :shiftyeyes

j/k :D...if you want to learn just pm me some questions and i'd be willing to help you out
Ass....:shiftyeyes

:hug

Actually my wing looks pretty good now after I used the powerball on it... No more swirlies! :D

It was just bad luck that kept me from finishing that project any sooner... But boy, am I glad it's over! Lol

I downloaded PS on my Mac... I dunno if the whole thing would be the same for PCs...:dunno

1 - 13 of 13 Posts