Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im new on this site and this is my first post, and i thought i would introduce myself. Im not new to the mustang word, but i am new to the s197 world lol. I bought a 2007 redfire V6 Mustang with a manual and 25000 miles on it. I plan on getting: 3:73 gears with a tloc, jlt cai, bbk tb, sct tuner, jba shorty headers, pipes x pipe, and slp lm1, when i get some more cash lol. what do you guys think are those mods pretty good? any ideas would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
569 Posts
those are good mods. i wouldnt get slp though... it might sound like garbage. if your going x pipe I would get something like mac. youtube some sound clips to find out what you like.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Contrary to popular belief on here, I like the Xpipe true dual setup from Pypes. They come with Violators. Sound great to me, but there are lots of good sounding exhaust on here. YouTube it and check the sounds. Then choose the one you like. Oh and BTW welcome to MM Calebparkin3. Have fun here.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for the replys guys, have youtube some vids of exhaust, and like the way the slp lm1 sounded with the pipes X pipe and how flowmaster 40's sound they sounded better than some of the others in my opinion. what do youns think my rwhp will be with those mods i am guesstamating 200-205? maybe lol. OH and i raced some one for the first time in my new car today. it was one of my buddys that i work with he drives a 99 mustang V6 with 4:10's bbk cai and exhaust, I beat him. i was excited my bone stock car beat his modded car. Thanks again for the replys and suggestions.

·
Premium Member
12,055 Posts
welcome! maybe you'll upgrade to a black gt500 in 3 years like i did! :lol

(i used to have 05 torch red v6)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iv already about shredded that one tire lol. yeah deff getting the tloc and some 3:73 gears. i think 4:10 would be a lil to steep, i had a 03 GT with 4:10 and loved it but 1st gear was almost to low lol. and it cut my mpgs. idk what do you think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts