Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not really but maybe in the near future i might do. Thinking about doing a two tone with a red pinstripe separating the 2 colors(painted redpinstripe).

Heres my car now

Heres a rough sketch of how it would look

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would say just leave it and add racing stripes. IMO. I just really like that color you have now. Black racing stripes would look sick.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
think that the 2 tone looks good, but I might think of a different pinstripe color I don't think that the red really ties in that great

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea it probaly willl stay the same but was bored and was curious to what it would look like.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the 2 tone a lot. Its very different and you will have a ride like no one else. But your car looks so nice just the way it is and i think what ever decision you decide to go with, its going to look really good either way.

thanks and i agree

·
Registered
971 Posts
I would say just leave it and add racing stripes. IMO. I just really like that color you have now. Black racing stripes would look sick.
Blk stripes would look really clean, can someone chop those on to see what it looks like?

·
Registered
897 Posts
ya dude i agree blk racing stripes would look sick as **** i have them on my car right now i put them on like 3 weeks ago and love it its not hard i bought them off ebay i can get u the link if u would like but i also like ur car the way it is so either way bro it would look sick!

·
Registered
897 Posts

heres how they turned out on my car

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the ideas on stripes but i've never been a big fan of those. They look good on certain cars tho but if i did anything it would be the two tone.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts