Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if someone could repaint this car black and give it smoked headlights, crome rims, and lose the wing, and the exhaust. its just not me. i would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes its a cobra r. and no, but i have a complete body kit already and im looking to see what the best paint color is going to be. I have a tan top, but im going to be replacing it to color match the rest of the car.

·
Anatidaephobic
2,370 Posts
ok haha i though you wanted to repaint and cut the wing off of an original cobra R

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hell no, its just i don't like the look of the wing for some reason, and im trying to decide on a good color for my car.:cool:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone wanna help me??:( i really need someone to do this or give me some paint ideas????

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I'll see what I can do. I am working right now but I have some major stuff (photoshop) to do for another guy later and then I can help you. Sound good?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I honestly don't think it is going to be possible to transform those wheels to chrome. The only way to do it that I know is to take some wheels that are just like it but chrome and put them on.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey thanks, could you paint the car black? and mabye put the regular style wing back on it, like the v6 and gt models.:cool: It looks kinda naked without one!! But thanks for the rims and exhaust it looks a lot cleaner.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Don't mean to step on your toes Dan. Here is black using photoshop. The wheels are a little bit rough but they look a little more chrome.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
It's alright man. It just takes knowing certain techniques. You helped me out though taking off the stuff so you saved me a lot of time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts