Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I would like to thank American Muscle and Late Model Restoration for their great black friday sales. I took advantage and ordered some new parts for the car. I figured since its still down for the 4v swap I might as well order some visual parts for it. Im pretty sure I will be pleased with everything I have ordered today. I also purchased a brand new aluminum driveshaft from a member on another site and got a killer deal on it.

LMR

AM

Autoparts Warehouse

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Very nice!

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
You got a lot of great stuff! I'm glad we we're able to help you out with getting all the parts you we're after.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance or if you have any questions!

-Dan

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Should look pretty good!

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
It's going to be Christmas at your house very soon. Should be a fun day of installing considering how much of a difference all that is going to make.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I'm pretty sure ill be happy with everything I purchased. It's going to be like a new car once I get all this installed and my 4v swap done. Dan thanks a lot, I may be ordering some more things on cyber Monday if y'all have something else I need. Like maybe the SR performance full length subframe connectors if they go on sale too. But how's the quality of these subframes?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts