Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
:)
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to keep my other parts company.

And yes, i reposted this here. Can someone delete the other one?

I never though i'd come this far with this POS :tear:

it's a ported GMS plenum that i bought from SWEET2KSTANG. It came 1 day earlier than expected, which is great. I polished the top shiny part with chrome polish, and i sanded the side of the plenum to get that grainyness out. I didn't do a 100% job. It's rather half assed, but i don't care.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
U gainin a good 40hp with all that sittin on that cute little table right there :p

^^ old joke hahaha
but for real that's nice man. I'd like to bthere when u put the cams in to c the install first hand, really want to slap some Comps on my stang

·
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They'z HiTech stage 2's. And Les over at Quarter mile solutions will be doing the cams install for me. And GTRACER88 and I will do the plenum, and I alone will do the throttle body.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Y u got Comp boxes in the pics then man??
I want comp :)
ooh ok. How much is labor for a cam install?

·
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On a modular 2v the cams install from les at quarter mile solutions is $550 with valvesprings, $350 without springs. He does great work

·
Registered
978 Posts
i think it gives you just as much if you install it on the top of the TB!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
That's really nice. But you are missing 2 cams! :p

I want the :eek: stickers!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Hahaha yea asain I think if u put the sticker between the plenum and the tb it's like +11hp! Dyno proven xD

$550 hu? I think Ima try to install em myself :0

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
I've seen people with BFC Monster Energy drink cans wrapped around there CIA haha
kinda weird

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
shoulda been a hand model jak

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
to keep my other parts company.

And yes, i reposted this here. Can someone delete the other one?

I never though i'd come this far with this POS :tear:

it's a ported GMS plenum that i bought from SWEET2KSTANG. It came 1 day earlier than expected, which is great. I polished the top shiny part with chrome polish, and i sanded the side of the plenum to get that grainyness out. I didn't do a 100% job. It's rather half assed, but i don't care.
You can just paint it.. that my plan..

Engine Paints - Underhood/Engine

you can brush this stuff on so there's no overspray mess and easier to get even..

·
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well, my car did feel 3 lbs heavier with it sitting in the passenger seat going to oreilly's to get the gaskets for the EGR, manifold, and inlet :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.