Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i installed my bilstein struts and shocks yester day took 4 hours pain in the ass but man was it worth it my car is on rails now works so good with my h&r springs. I recomend thease for anyone looking for new ones

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks nice! I think I am going to upgrade to a Cobra front bumper soon.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
leah i like it also looks more aggresive than the gt bumper just dont put no cobra symbols on your car thats my opionion

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
looks good man. Those are the shocks n struts im going with too. what size rims you got on there?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah I am with you on the Cobra badging. My rims have the 3D cobra on the center cap, but that no big deal. I like the fact that people think that its a sixer with the mustang rocker panel decal and 35th badging. I have no GT emblems and thinking about debadging the whole thing.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yeah I am with you on the Cobra badging. My rims have the 3D cobra on the center cap, but that no big deal. I like the fact that people think that its a sixer with the mustang rocker panel decal and 35th badging. I have no GT emblems and thinking about debadging the whole thing.
You know you can get a whole set of the horse emblem center caps for ~50 bucks.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I just opened a box this morning that looks exactly like that first picture. I went with the Bilsteins and Ford Racing B performance springs.

·
Banned
169 Posts
i installed my bilstein struts and shocks yester day took 4 hours pain in the ass but man was it worth it my car is on rails now works so good with my h&r springs. I recomend thease for anyone looking for new ones
4 hours???? :eek: wtf were you doing???? all you have to do is put the front of the car on jacks, then compress the control arm with a jack just slightly, unbolt the c/c plates, and the strut and you wiggle it a little bit, and it comes right out, swap the boot cover and dust jacket, and put the strut back in. same with the other side. bolt it all down, and do the rear shocks. then take it off to the alignment shop.

my dad did my struts, c/c plates and bumpsteer in about 1 hour and 20 minutes last saturday. we're doing the rear shocks this saturday.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i was running somewhat slow because of the 18 pack of coors upgrade the night before and i did it by myself lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
i was thinking about getting those. so you say its worth it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts