Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installed a line lock, subframe connectors, and a nx plate kit (100 shot) with bottle heater, purge kit, and nitrous controller.

first impression of the nitrous when i first sprayed it was.....THIS SUCKS! feels no different than before...thats when we found out it wasn't spraying LOL

then flipped the switch and first thought was "HOLY CRAP" when it really did spray! it hits hard! i'll have to make a speedometer video but it feels like it hits seventy before i can blink lol.

anyway, heres some pics

purge, bottle heater, and arming switch

line lock switch

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Very nice man! Definatley get some vids asap. Install on the switches looks clean as hell man. Looks good.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heck yeah its frickin awesome...

purple, your gonna love the plate kit. i was gonna get the hsw plate kit but it was on backorder.

i'll be sure to make a vid tomorrow if the weather isn't too bad...storms supposed to be movin this way

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
heck yeah its frickin awesome...

purple, your gonna love the plate kit. i was gonna get the hsw plate kit but it was on backorder.

i'll be sure to make a vid tomorrow if the weather isn't too bad...storms supposed to be movin this way
**** that then, go make one right now!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would if it wasn't 12:30 at night with my family asleep :D

not to mention my barking dog that would wake up everyone lol

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just get all the goodies and you'll be fine...

that nitrous controller will only let it spray from 3k to 6k...and only when the tps voltage gets so high...so no puddling issues

and it will shut the nitrous off if the a/f goes below 10.0 or above 13.5 so it can't run lean.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm only afraid of it because I know I'll be addicted to it. LOL what kind of goodies are you running with your kit?

I'm running a MSD window switch, HSW WOT switch, Dynotune dual purge kit, NGK TR6 plugs and waiting for my next paycheck to get the bottle warmer so I can then finally install the damn thing.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Nice install. I am running a nozzle but plan on changing to a plate kit soon. Six months later and I still love my nitrous.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
oh yeahhhhh!!!!. install looks good man. I just sent out my microedge yesterday to get repaired so hopefully that's back asap so i can get to spraying!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i already had tr6's in the car...

it has hsw purge, microedge (hsw) controller, and hsw bottle warmer. the rest is just a nx plate kit.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts