Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a repost, but I'm just trying to make sure everyone sees this....

I am a photographer in the Northern VA area. I don't own a Mustang, but I do own a 2010 SS Camaro. My girlfriend and I have been photographing cars for many years now for people and recently finished our first 24 onth Calendar of 2010 camaros owned by the members on Camaro5.com.
Anyway, both of us thought it would be good to branch out and start taking pictures of other cars (ie: Challengers and Mustangs, and even older cars)

We currently do not charge any set up or sitting fees for photographing cars, but you do have to purchace the prints or downloads if you like the pictures.

I know I'm new on here, but contact me if you are interested in having portraits done of your car. We travel up and down the east coast and have many locations we like to shoot in.

Here is a link to our pictures:
Main Gallery

More pics can be found here:
Timothy Jobe (projectgangreen)'s Photos- powered by SmugMug

Flaminbird's Photos- powered by SmugMug

and of course, my car:

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
welcome!!! great pics...shoot me a pm if you're ever in the orlando area. I'd definitely would like a photoshoot

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
Welcome :D

I like the lighthouse pics. I have been up and down the coast of HWY1 many times and have been to visit several of them.

Jazzer :)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Sick! what kind of cameras do you use?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome, nice shots.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sick! what kind of cameras do you use?
40d and several different lenses.
I use my Sigma 70-200 2.8
Canon 50mm 1.8
sigma 10-20
sigma 17-70 2.8
and sigma 50-500

We also do many kinds of night and strobe photography. Soon we will have a rig setup and will be able to do those cool rolling shots you always see in magazines.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm the other half of the photography so I thought I'd say hello too. We are really looking for other cars to photograph so hopefully we'll be able to meet up with some of you here. BTW my mom had 3 Mustangs including a 71 Mach1 which she painted flames on herself. I thought I was the coolest 6 yr old riding around in her car back then! So sad though it developed a serious oil leak so she sold it back in 1978 maybe? I dont know I cant remember.....was too young and now I'm too old LOL! Anyway my love of flames come from her...hence my name and here's my car which I've had the last 9 yrs. I bought it stock btw :D

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
Hello and :welcome

Some nice looking work and noticed quite a few sigs. Well, if you ever find you way to lower Alabama I'd be interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts