Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
very nice. how much of a pain was it to do? i bought my car and the interior was done, but whoever did it, did it half ass so its in need of repair/respraying.

·
Registered
315 Posts
does your cai whistle really loud? I have the same year and it whistles pretty loud I was just wondering if yours did the same?

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Hell, it loks prety good. It think the color choice could have been better thought out, but I'm the guy who painted his engine lime green.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
Hell, it loks prety good. It think the color choice could have been better thought out, but I'm the guy who painted his engine lime green.
the lime green looks sick buried under there

that blue... its odd, if it were old ford blue that would be cool, if it were something with a bit of metalic in it, even more cool...

I will be repainting mine this summer, sand them, and put a shiny clear on them this time

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
why did you paint it blue with your car being black?

should have went w/ a color that goes good w/ black... heck coulda even did it in black. woulda looked alot better imo. but somethin i wouldn't mind lookin in to doin. +1 for the idea

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
looks good dude

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
and chris why would you want those pieces from the door panel and the dash piece?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the comments. the speakers were decent lol my clips were glued to the door panel so we kinda ripped them off lol. so we glued them back on. the whole thing wasnt that hard to do actually. im not finished yet. im doing a black/blue theme for my car and the blue looks much better in person those are bad pics. and the black you see on the door panels were painted also. and the carpet on the bottom.... ya i LOVE my whistle sound haha.

·
Registered
300 Posts
thanks for the comments. the speakers were decent lol my clips were glued to the door panel so we kinda ripped them off lol. so we glued them back on. the whole thing wasnt that hard to do actually. im not finished yet. im doing a black/blue theme for my car and the blue looks much better in person those are bad pics. and the black you see on the door panels were painted also. and the carpet on the bottom.... ya i LOVE my whistle sound haha.

>.< Fiber glass it for sure. Most of our interior pieces are soft surfaces, so you either have to sand blast and resin the hell out of it or fiber glass =D

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
>.< Fiber glass it for sure. Most of our interior pieces are soft surfaces, so you either have to sand blast and resin the hell out of it or fiber glass =D
4 coats of black paint
3 coats of clear coat
do it right and you do not have to do either
just clean it with alcohol

·
Registered
300 Posts
4 coats of black paint
3 coats of clear coat
do it right and you do not have to do either
just clean it with alcohol
I wouldn't personally trust that method on the soft surfaces, over time it will crack and peal.. yeah you can get the paint on but it wouldn't last for more than alittle over a year.

And just to clarify I am talkign about like the dash panel, not the hard[physically hard] parts like around our radios

1 - 20 of 24 Posts