Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
havent been on in like 2 months due to a lack of internet haha so heres some new pics.

in the past couple months ive installed a plenum, tb, mgw short throw and tinted some of my lights.

shitty cell phone pics ftl

dirty engine with shiny new parts haha

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Verts FTW :rockon

Reactions: JoshC

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
safi your **** confused the **** outta me haha

but yeah ive been plannin on it just been busy haha i need to wax my car too

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Josh you tricked me, I thought you put a new manifold on, not just a plenum and tb lol

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh haha my bad. i wanna do the intake also but just dont have the money yet. hopefully soon though!

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
+ mf 1!

hey lefty, did you make your sig?
Nah, Muscletang did. However, I am getting better at making them myself. I made Weems' sig :yes

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
When you going to swap out the side skirts josh?

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^+1!!!

Nah, Muscletang did. However, I am getting better at making them myself. I made Weems' sig :yes
that thing looks good!! if you get bored or just wanna mess around ill give you a cookie if ya make me one! lol

Lookin good
hey seabee! how you likin that saleen?! havent talked to ya in a while and last time i did you just bought that thing.

:lol

Oh, you haz reps for a nice vert :p
thank ya sir...... or is it ma'am? :shiftyeyes

When you going to swap out the side skirts josh?
sense i figured out a place to use the net im gonna start lookin on craigslist and what not and try to find a set. i want cobra skirts but i would settle for gt skirts. right now im not gonna be to picky lol

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
hey seabee! how you likin that saleen?! havent talked to ya in a while and last time i did you just bought that thing.
Yea havent talked to you in awhile either. Saleen is awesome. I got it in storage right now tho, im on deployment. I do miss the gt tho. I miss the soft top, and all the money i put into that thing really didnt help either in the end. I wanna buy it back and have both but that wont happen lol. I wouldnt be able to buy gas.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts