Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey lefty you wanted bigger pics.........is this better?......:lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh and i will have some pics of the engine bay when i get the new goodies put on......hehehe........

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
nice man!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice man!
thank you sir,i took a video but cant get my laptop to play it? i will try again.

also if anyone is interested im selling my steg. stage 3 port eaton with a billetflow 2.76 pulley if anyone is interested,i have finally made up my mind to go with the kenne bell 2.8 mammouth kit:yes,700+rwhp FTW!!!:eek:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
definetly lookin good!!!
thank you,i love the sonic blue!!! im looking for a termi convertible right now im going to look at an 04'mystic vert with only 16k original miles this weekend,if for some odd reason that doesnt work out my next choice is a sonic.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
also if anyone is interested im selling my steg. stage 3 port eaton with a billetflow 2.76 pulley
Perhaps....... What are you going to sell it for?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Perhaps....... What are you going to sell it for?
To be honest....i have no idea,make me an offer? or can someone chime in and let me know what its worth? and i guess it depends on how much i can get a kenne bell for,the cheaper i can get it the cheaper i will sell my eaton? where is the best place to look for the kenne?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Are you looking to get a new or used KB? I see them fairly often over on SVTP.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you looking to get a new or used KB? I see them fairly often over on SVTP.
used is fine as long as its in good shape and all i need is the blower i already have a bap and a big heat exchanger.

and i have a termi deck spoiler on order as soon as it gets here and gets painted it will be on.:D

also the eaton has less than 5k on the port and total rebuild!!!:yes

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
used is fine as long as its in good shape and all i need is the blower i already have a bap and a big heat exchanger.

and i have a termi deck spoiler on order as soon as it gets here and gets painted it will be on.:D

also the eaton has less than 5k on the port and total rebuild!!!:yes
Well scope around on SVT. I've seen them go for as low as $200 here on the local board up to 400. So I don't know exactly what they're worth considering that the stage 3 doesn't exist anymore. I'm guessing the Eaton is still on the car? If not have any pics?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice, but where's the engine bay pics :p

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah its still on the car,engine bay pics are coming when i get a few more parts put on it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hmm, is it legit? Sideskirts, mirror, and side scoops arent there...

Sorry but Im calling it a Fobra. Its cool to have those parts, just dont say you have a cobra

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts

Sorry but Im calling it a Fobra. Its cool to have those parts, just dont say you have a cobra
And who are you?

Have you ever seen a 99/01 cobra?

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts

99/01 cobra with 03/04 motor in it

1 - 20 of 47 Posts