Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, here some new pics...still not finished...no pics of the front yet because im still working on getting a new hood and the chin spoiler is put on yet...other than that only other things not done YET is lowering springs and tail lights smoked along with the black magnetic center piece in the rear, and flat black lemans stripes which all will be on within the next week or two..so whatcha think

only other thing i just remembered i wanna do is get the c scoops for the door now that i got rid of the quarter windows

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
tint the windows
already on the list...but suspension is priority right now since im on orders to germany...im going to take it to the nurburgring(hope i spelled it right) when i get back from deployment...planning on usin a lot of griggs racing components

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Totally didn't see that the quarter windows were gone the first time I read this thread... how did you fill them in? Looks pretty clean, gonna look killer when it's done!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
looks good, any rear spoiler in mind?
i originally bought the gt500 spoiler but but then i found this online

i was mad at first becuz this was exactly how i pictured i wanted my stang and i felt someone beat me to it...but hey..cud only do what i cud afford at the time so... but mine will look meaner considering i will have a cowl hood and chin spoiler....and this is how it will look as far as stance wise..i think without the spoiler it looks cleaner...oh yeah by the way pm me if anybody is interested in a gt500 wing...real cheap

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Totally didn't see that the quarter windows were gone the first time I read this thread... how did you fill them in? Looks pretty clean, gonna look killer when it's done!
the bodyshop did it ...i alway wanted to get rid of em but i think american muscle had some but it left the outline of the window open..and the gts-r mustang bodykit comes with everything to make it look like mine but i couldnt find that piece separate so...i just took a pic to my bodyshop and was like i want it to look like this and he did it...in the inside he said he made an interior piece so that it looked like it was made from the factory like that so no window inside either

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks good digging the wheels!
Appreciate it bro...looks like my ideas were worth it...once i get to deployed im gonna get griggs racing components...but for the mean time i guess ill run with frpp lowering springs....thinking about some gas for the autobahn as well

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
Damn, I missed that too. Looks sick man!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea it looks good, you need tint, spoiler, and suspension and you will be ready for the track
n-e-g-a-t-i-v-e no spoiler....the spoiler would take away from the quarter window delete.....i had em place it on there after they deleted em to see what it what look like...BIG difference

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Thats a cool upgrade you got here.........that will make that thing stand out from others real easy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts