Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
looks good, but I have to ask.....did you photoshop that big ass black stripe on your hood? Cuz you didn't color inside the lines.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good, but I have to ask.....did you photoshop that big ass black stripe on your hood? Cuz you didn't color inside the lines.
Def didnt photoshop that dude! The line is even on both sides all the way down. Camera just sucks, thats why it looks like that.

·
Registered
915 Posts
oh ok, it just looks like it was photoshopped on and damn, you need a new camera. I wish my GT was that clean

·
Registered
306 Posts
yeh the paint looks sharp, i wanna do a new paint job on mine but i want a new and kit etc, however im thinkin about just gettin a macco paint job just to get me through the summer

·
Registered
306 Posts
yeh i kno maaco is nothing special but my black mustang is still supporting the original black prolly. I was just thinking of a low cost paint job (all i need is soemthing to get me through a year tops and then i'll have earned the money to have already upgraded a new hood etc etc). Then i'll pay some good money n get some phat $hit with the strips like one of the schemes on the new mustangs.

·
Registered
205 Posts
looks good you should get some springs

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
That's just the picture resizing. When you open it, click on it to make it bigger , and the lines are perfect.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh, and the wheels look great! Especially on a silver car. I'm jealous.
Thanks man, you wouldnt believe the deal i got on them! $400 bucks :Dwith pretty good tires. I will need new tires for next summer, but this summer they will be good.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts