Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2007 v6 mustang in black with the pony package it is in excellent condition.It is brand new and has alot of potential. I am looking to make some changes to the appearance i would like to change the grill it has the pony package grill with the silver lining and the two small fog lights but i do not like that does anyone have any suggestions for what to do with the grill to make it look better or have any pictures of what they have done with their pony package. Any suggestions for what to do with the car will help thanks.

·
MMs Ford Racing Nut Swinger
4,370 Posts
Welcome to MM. Post up some pics of your ride.

Just depends on what look you like. There are many choices to choose from. Go on eBay & search for 07 mustang V6 grill. You will be amazed at the options.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Mine is the Pony Package. I have seen guys black out the chrome bar, but personally I don't think it looks that great. I removed my grille and at first installed the base grille. Looked way better IMO. But now I have the grille I always wanted. BTW the GT grille will not work with the V6 bumper.

How rude of me. Welcome to the best forum on the web Dominguez22. Have fun here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks where did you get the base grill from and was it difficult to remove the pony package grill

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
The grilles are very easy to remove. I suggest taping the front bumper in front of the grille so you don't scratch the paint. Lift the tabs with a screwdriver and pull gently on the grille itself closest to the tab you're working on.
I found a base grille from a local guy. $50. Practically brand new. If you get the Eleanor grille, I recommend getting the foglight extentions or make your own. Connectors from the local autoparts store are probably $20ea.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Cheers elite! Absolutely love it! Next on the list are wheels and tires. Need tires in the spring anyways. Why not do both hey?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts