Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got bit again... LOL spring break was two weeks ago. I got the car out and fell back in love with it... sucks not driving it at all in the winter. I put the new freeze plugs in the block...

and cut the seat so my fat ass could fit again... LOL

And I rewired the car... love the new switch panel i bought and relay board... made wiring the car SO SO simple. Will never wire another without one...

And today i washed it and waxed it... gonna start driving it more daily... still dunno about driving it to my appartment where I live during school.

Tell me what you guys think about it being wingless too... here is a winged picture

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
looks good matt. i was hoping to start driving mine a little bit again. All the snow was gone, weather was bout 50-60* then we got hit with a freak storm and got 8"s of snow in the matter of a few hours and now temps are below norm at 5*-30* :(

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Got any vid's of it running. +1 on wingless. Very sick car man.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
good stuff matt. i always like reading your updates on the car.

i say keep the wing on

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
I like it. +1

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
looks good matt. i was hoping to start driving mine a little bit again. All the snow was gone, weather was bout 50-60* then we got hit with a freak storm and got 8"s of snow in the matter of a few hours and now temps are below norm at 5*-30* :(
Looks good, I like it wingless. Yeah same thing happened to us F8L :(
same happened to me too. :(

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
car looks beastly

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Car looks sick. I like it without the wing myself!

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How comfortable are those seats? Good enough for the grocery store and back?
I personally love them.... They look rough are semi hard to get into, but once im belted in they are comfortable and I could sit in them for hours...

Here is a video of the switch panel

This was a video at Pinks All Out.... Had the car tuned to go 11.30s or so, no transbrake, and having nitrous hit around 300 foot out...

Real Street car... part of the 35 mile cruise I did in the dead of summer heat.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts