Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, put new racing seats in my mustang today. When I bought the car the driver’s seat was broken so all I could do was the ghetto lean. These were 300 bucks for the set, new in box. Built my own custom bracket using 1/8 in (or 11 Gauge) Cold Rolled steel plate (Almost 30 bucks for 2 sheets 15 by 17 in). Marked where I was going to drill for the bolts for the seat, then on the other side where the stock brackets bolted into the seats. Had to buy some hardware from Home Depot too - 8 nuts and bolts and about 24 washers for spacing. That was about 10 bucks. Turned out well for 340 bucks and a couple hours work.

I want to post pics but for the life of me, I cannot. Every time I try I get the broken link picture. I have tried from facebook, photobucket, even here at MM. Any advice would be great.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
nice man, but we need some pictures.

Go to photobucket.com and make an account. Upload the pictures and copy the

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what happens every time I try to upload them, no matter where I try to upload them from.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats awesome. Now how did you do that. I tried everything under the sun that I could think of.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I uploaded them to photobucket and copied and pasted the direct link and put them in the
tags. So it looked something like this

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c130/Shawneboy04/4.jpg[/IMG,]

(just pretend the comma isnt there)

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
they are crazy for 300 bucks. nice steal man it looks great

1 - 13 of 13 Posts