Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Mustang GT D1SC procharger with 455RWHP tuned to 8psi. Anderson power pipe, 3 core intercooler. VT stage 3 blower cams. 75mm BBK throttle body with C&L plenium. EGR delete. full tubular suspension. QA1 k-member with tublar control arms. UPR coil over kit with Strange 10 way adjustable struts in front. mac long tube headers. mac h-pipe with prochamber. thrush 2 welded mufflers with turn downs. light weight fly wheel. spec stage 3+ clutch. aluminum driveshaft. ford racing 3.73 ring gear. built rearend with new bearing seals axles and oil. rear upper tubular control arms. full length weld in sub frame connectors. twin 255 fuel pumps. kenne bell boost-a-pump. Saleen side scoops. Cobra front bumper/fog lights. Keenan cobra hood. Autometer C2 ceries guages. pro 5.0 short throw shifter. 3 position quick release quadrant.
would love to trade or sell wheels!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Wow! Congrats! More pictures!

Can't say the wheels won me over tho.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Looks very nice!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks yall and I agree On the wheels. Also Im going to get a lot of pictures this weekend.

·
Registered
6,974 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It already was on one. I dont have the graph tho. Just the print out.

·
Registered
6,974 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
I like the wheels different and not played out like most new edges. Also reminds me i need to get of my sissy tune and step it up! Congrats on the ride man loving everything besides them side scoops. :p

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Stock longblock? If so, ticking time bomb..

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Stock longblock? If so, ticking time bomb..

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
No it's not. As long as the tune is good, it's more then fine. 8psi and blower cams is a pretty efficient setup for 450rwhp.

Bad ass car op. looks awesome. If you decide to build the motor, just with some more boost it'll make some serious power.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys and yees them scoops have got to go. Ill be picking up some stock ones at pull apart.
The print out of the dyno graph? Can you post it?
Yes I will but it will have to be tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I'm gonna guess 10-12k.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
he started out at 10k and I talked him down to 9.3. Witch I think is pretty good since the car only has 64,xxx miles and only supercharged 10 thousand or so.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
That's a hell of a deal.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 41 Posts