Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

picked it up today. 87 lx it has a built motor with a cam idk if its a 302 or 351 the guy didnt know much about the car. but so far i have to fix all the interior gauges and tail lights. but it runs and drives great.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
not bad at all how much you pick it up for?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this will be the only pic i have til monday. and the price was a little high at $2500

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dont bother fixxing the factory guages.. sheet of aluminum in place and mount your favorite flavor of autometer in it.
haha i actually thought of this today:D

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and as for the current to do list gauges 3 or 4 in cowl hood put a breather on the carb fix the running lights and wipers haha.

·
Sheriff Metal Face
5,579 Posts
That's nice! Please leave the clear sidemarkers. They make the car so much more clean. I plan on painting mine black soon when I can get some money. Already got the clear corners. And the price isn't that bad! I got mine with shitty primer and a whole bunch of problems for 1800

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah the people who built it put a high rise intake in there and there is like half an inch clearance between the carb and stock hood so no breather right now:( but i think a 3 in cowl will fix that:D and i was actually thinking about vht on the headlights....

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

worked on the fox today got all but 2 guages done i had to order the speedometer and fuel i'll have them tomorrow. which brings me to my next question how do i get the gauge cluster out?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts