Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these on a few mins ago. Suck that we woke up to snow on the ground!

15x8 Soft 8's with 32x11.5x15 BFG AT's

:) Keeps me happy until the weather breaks then I can work on armor/bumpers.

:D

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
**** i call the metal round things inside the tire, rims or hubcaps if they are plastic and call the whole package wheels

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lmao Cause Atlanta is better HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBREATHHHHHHAHAHAHAH

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
**** i call the metal round things inside the tire, rims or hubcaps if they are plastic and call the whole package wheels

Yeah, owell everyone has to feel better about their self's some how. Correcting simple slang terms or miss use of words is an easy way for some.

Or they dont have anything better to do. :dunno

I know they are wheels, I had to click on "Wheels" Before I ordered them. But don't mean I cant call them rims.. Just like Half these people call it a stang, its a Mustang but that's ok. And there are many other examples I could give but Im sure you get the point.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you gave the kid ****...even in joking form it requires you get some back lol

as for my title...ask Zip...he's the one that made it for me :p
That explains it then, never mind. :lol

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:D lol...it's what happens when you let Zip have his way

the setup looks good in the pics btw :yes
Thanks, I need to get some lugs and paint them black along with the weights and the hubs. I also need to clean the rubber its a bit dirty.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I could, Not gonna tho.

Besides this is the third set of tires I have had and the first to get mounted. lol I sell and rebuy them alot. :) Gotta love deals!!

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Word.. I hear ya there. Hell my quad has balancing beads. lol If you ever bend a wheel those soft 8's are only like $50 per wheel.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HAHA Yeah I paid 204$ out the door for them. :) You really cant beat that at all!

Ill do the beads next time, Is the beads the same principle as bb's? Just put some ounces of them int he tire and let them equal them selfs out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts