Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im thinking about getting some fr500's 18/10 in the back and 18/9 in the front on my 2000 black v6 mustang..Would this look fine on my car and would i run into any problems with them fitting?

THE WHEELS ARE ON! HOW DOES IT LOOK?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Im thinking about getting some fr500's 18/10 in the back and 18/9 in the front on my 2000 black v6 mustang..Would this look fine on my car and would i run into any problems with them fitting?
They would look just fine and there will be no problem fitting

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I have 17x9/17x10.5 and they fit just fine... 18" rims are a very normal size for the New Edge (99-04).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thanks..i ended up getting the rims...they look good, i will try and get some pics up of them soon. It ended up being 650$ for the rims and the nitto555 tires, and the guy threw in some wheel spacers..Do you think this was a good deal? and also I didn't put the spacers on but do you think I should?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Spacers with 10" or 10.5" rims usally come out to far. Put them on, step back, look at it, drive it for a day or two, and decide. You can always take them off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.