Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys its been a while , i want to know if anyone on here has heard (and by that i mean in person) what borla stingers( the gt catback) sound like on a V6 mustang , with an off road pipe 2.5 in piping of couse, reason i want to know is because this is what i want for my new settup , i had the flowmaster american thunder catback kit along with a pypes off road X and it soundes beautiful , my only problem was that the mufflers were so damn big and heavy i really had to watch my clearence , id love to hear from anyone whos heard this setup in person , my car is and o3 sixxer thanks again.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts

ive seen this on youtube, not the best vid lol...wish he had another like a drive buy or something, but at the end he does some revs

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
If your worried about your clearance than get your flow-masters installed right. I have two in my car and I never hit anything with them

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
my v6 was way lower then yours and never caught anything with flows and even larger thrushs

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input, and the vid link dark_horse, i havent updated a picture of my car but it no longer has those 20" rims which imo are too damn biig for these cars haha , point is my car has been lowered , and sixx banger your right about having them installed right i think the guy who did mine half assed them , i just thought because borla's s muffler is so much smaller i could keep an aggressive sound and be ok , and one more thing are supper 44 the same thing as the original 40s just a bit smaller? My old flows were 40 with a black case that came with my catback kit

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well you might get your chance ill be heading to and exhaust shop in a couple weeks ill post a vid of it all , honestly tho i know alot of people talk crap about sixers but my flows and catless setup sounded amazing for a 6banger im just very curios to know what borla will sound like , so curious that ..i think im gona go for it hehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts