Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wheels finally came in and I got them mounted up today. I went with 19x9.5 rear and 19x9 front TSW Nurburgring's. I LOVE the way they look on the car. It looks mean as hell now. The tires are Hankook Ventus V12 EVO 275/40/19's and 255/40/19's. Now I just need a minor drop and it'll be looking perfect!

Test Fit

Getting there

DAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN!!!!!

Looking good next to my Taco!!

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
looks like a car the terminator would drive, really aggressive!

·
Registered
547 Posts
can you replace my old shoes and socks? haha since you changed yours and they were still new

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Are those the RTR reps?

(and lower it, and it'll be titties)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments.

why did you only go with a 9.5??? looks good though
I wanted to go bigger but in talking with TSW and talking about fitment, they said anything bigger then 9.5 would stick out from the wheel well because of the offset of the wheels. I was kind of bummed I couldn't go wider, but I love how flush they sit now so I am happy.

Are those the RTR reps?
(and lower it, and it'll be titties)

They aren't reps, but they are very similar to the RTR design. The RTR's have a little more of a concave effect to them.

That's not a bad deal, but not sure I want to go that low. I was thinking something about 1 to 1 .25 inches would be perfect, but then again I have just started looking into it. I want to do springs/shocks, camber kit (if needed), etc. all at once.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Lookin good man

·
Registered
239 Posts
I wanted to go bigger but in talking with TSW and talking about fitment, they said anything bigger then 9.5 would stick out from the wheel well because of the offset of the wheels. I was kind of bummed I couldn't go wider, but I love how flush they sit now so I am happy.
ohhh ok, i see

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
looks sweet!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts