Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd see who was interested in coming up with a secondary sig for me. I LOVE Tang's current creation, but I figured I'd see what you guys could come up with these pics. Plus I figure with the girl in it, it makes the chops that much more fun. ;)

Feel free to use whatever you want and do whatever you want. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn! Nicely done Stang! That's sweet looking!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I like it GTR. I don't remember all of these shots of the girl last time. I might have to make another one as well if I get the time.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it GTR. I don't remember all of these shots of the girl last time. I might have to make another one as well if I get the time.
Yeah last time I used the pics of the other chick that posed with my car. ;)

Hey black, she lives down in your area (Campbell). Haha.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, well I did a little more tweaking to it. My other idea didn't layout right.

NICE! I love that with the sunset still in the background below the name! That's amazing man! I keep trying to rep but it tells me to spread it. So I gave it to some other people... Still can't rep ya yet. But I won't forget. :D

THANKS!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dang we gotta meet up sometime man
Hell yes. I need to get some new pics of a chick with my car and the one with huge hooters is MIA. Sara (the one in these pics) always seems down to take pics with my car. :D

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
NICE! I love that with the sunset still in the background below the name! That's amazing man! I keep trying to rep but it tells me to spread it. So I gave it to some other people... Still can't rep ya yet. But I won't forget. :D

THANKS!
No prob man, glad you liked it. I thought that sunset effect turned out nice.:cool:

EDIT: New pics of chick with your car. Yes please.

Thanks. I would like to see what you come up with, if you have the time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts