Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Need some help from the pros again! Ive been working on visual mods since I got the car and Im just about done for now. I would really appreciate a new sig with the updated look of the car. Here are some new pics:

Thanks a lot guys! Reps to all that make an attempt!

I cant wait to see what you guys come up with...Oh yeah...I think im changing my name to Aceswild 03!

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty sweet serb! Got anything else in your bag o tricks? Im not opposed to having an arsenol of sigs! reps man!

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe add a pic of the engine bay and my hp/tq numbers back in...

613rwhp
528rwtq

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
yea il mess around with this one and make another 2 probably, might take me couple days, working everyday for next few weeks so short on time

cobra is looking sick man, i would leave it black

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks dude...

I love the black, but you can see my reasoning for wanting to change it in the other thread...lol...I spend WAAAAYYYYYYY too much time cleaning my damn car man...its gonna kill me one day. Im too OCD to own a black car. LOL

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
yea, but u have a cobra, u no no matter what color, everytime u see a smidge you'll be all over that cleaning that ****
i cant stand seeing my car dirty, and its just a v6 mustang
i mean if u got the money then hell yea, theres a few really good choices

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know a guy that will do it for around $3,000. I wouldnt do it until this winter, after I get another dd.

Im setting a little aside each paycheck just for this...seperate from my normal savings. Ive already modded everything that I want modded for now, so my mod funds will start going into the paint fund...

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow serb...Thats petty sick too!

Thanks man...still wont let me rep you though :( Sorry!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts