Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've been reading the forum for a while but have never made an account until now. This is my third mustang I guess. First was a white 04 v6... second was a project car with friends, a hatch foxbody. And now I have this 2002 gt. I don't know much of its history but it's pretty decent for a college student I think. It's lowered (idk what springs) cobra r wheels with 245's all around, o/r h-pipe, and magnaflow cat back. Oh, and the window scoops came on the car when I bought it. I just figured I would introduce myself. After someone posts, I will put up pictures. Because I have a post count of 0 it wont let me yet.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
welcome!!

have any pics of the car?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, I moved this to new members intro though!
Oh thank you haha. Sorry, I didn't realize there was a new members section.

Good looking car. A couple of mods right away. Mach1 chin, Mach1 grille delete. Remove window scoops!
I plan on getting the Mach1 stuff soon, but I kinda like the scoops! Right now they are the only things setting my car apart from the million other silver mustangs in Springfield, MO.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
So pretty man. The grille delete and lip made a huge difference on my car. I love it

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Thanks man! I'll probably get the lip soon. I just ordered HID fogs though.

I got 893 bulbs, anyone know if that's right?
Yessir. I have HIDs in both of mine as well. Where did you order them from?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yessir. I have HIDs in both of mine as well. Where did you order them from?
They're just ebay ones. Many of my friends have the same though and they have all worked. Plus it has a warranty. $35 isn't bad.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! Last night I put on a CAI and got an ultra-gauge from my friend. It's pretty nifty.

UltraGauge Automotive Information Center and OBDII Scan Tool

^^Just in case anyone is wondering what it is^^

Hopefully going to take some good shots today to photoshop. This is one of my old car that I did.

95 240sx before the drop rebuild and paint.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts