Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Elisa and some of you Modular enthusiasts might know me from another large Mustang website. I recently joined the Steeda team and wanted to say hello and let everyone know that I'll be floating around the site to help you with your Steeda related questions and needs. I'm a big time Mustang enthusiast and my daily driver is a 2006 Mustang GT, Techco supercharged.

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you need any type of support. Thanks!

Elisa

·
Registered
401 Posts
welcome to MM nice gt how do you like the blower

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I definitely like it. I used to have the Saleen twin screw on it, but switched it out when Techco came to the market. Now Techco is gone and so is the support for the blower so essentially I could have an expensive paper weight sitting on top of my engine if it breaks. lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
I definitely like it. I used to have the Saleen twin screw on it, but switched it out when Techco came to the market. Now Techco is gone and so is the support for the blower so essentially I could have an expensive paper weight sitting on top of my engine if it breaks. lol
dident know they shut down well at least its a nice paper weight

·
Registered
401 Posts
this is true

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome!:drink

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome to the site and nice looking ride!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Welcome to the board. Always good to have another nutcase like the rest of us.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts