Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking at getting a new stero unit ( i guess thats what its called?) for christmas. the previous owner installed a sony single disk cd player. it is decent but doesnt have a ipod hook up and can only hold 1 cd at a time. now, whats a good headunit to get? i want something that works with my ipod, has a clean appearance and can play cds. what should i get? i am clueless about these things

·
Registered
978 Posts
hit up crutchfield.com and check them out. some nice units and it will also tell you if its going to fit in your car. i just bought a 7' LCD from them for 500 bucks that plays Ipod, USB port, plays DVD's and CD's and everything.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I highly recommend Pioneer for all head units. They make a great product.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I highly recommend Pioneer for all head units. They make a great product.
:withhomo

I have a Pioneer system that I use its USB port for music... its great. Just load up a thumb driver with music and plug it in. A 32gb Thumb Driver can hold hours and hours of music.

Crutchfield is a good place to find info on equipment, but you can get it MUCH cheaper else where. Car Audio Stereo - Car Subwoofers - Car Amplifiers and Speakers has good prices, but horrid shipping cost.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts