Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im buying an enclosed 12'' sub box with jbl subs.. i was wondering if it would look good if i had the rear seat delete kit and had the box sitting in the middle of it? or should i just make a custom box that fits where the seats used to be? any suggestions?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
im buying an enclosed 12'' sub box with jbl subs.. i was wondering if it would look good if i had the rear seat delete kit and had the box sitting in the middle of it? or should i just make a custom box that fits where the seats used to be? any suggestions?
Box sitting in the middle: wouldn't sound good.

Custom box where the seats used to be: wouldn't sound as good. (unless of course your building a wall)

Box in the trunk: /end thread

:this will probably get moved:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Subs in the car would be horrible, as well as they would probably get ripped off by the first person who peers in your window.

As for the 12", unless you are getting a custom one make sure it fits. The largest box that Best Buy had that fit my car was a dual 10", and we tried like 5 different boxes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.