Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My termi bumper is all installed along with a new header panel/headlight buckets, i also reinstalled my mach chin spoiler to it even though i heard some dont like the look:swordfight: i think it looks mean and if i change my mind later i can take it off. So now im trying to think of the best way to get my grill delete to fit it because i think it looks much better with it any ideas?

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
99-01 & 03-04 cobras came stock with no grilles so there's no need for the grille delete. The reason for the matte black piece on mach 1's was to cover holes in the stock GT bumper.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know but it looks alot better with the matte black insert im going to make it work one way or another lol just wondered if anyone else has installed them on theres and how they went about it i havnt messed with it much yet

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I'm sure you can make it work with some force. Like said, 99-01 and 03-04 didn't need or have them.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sure you can make it work with some force. Like said, 99-01 and 03-04 didn't need or have them.
ok thanks yeah didnt want to mess with this one if they had one for them but even if they did they would probly want 300 for it lol i havnt thought about plasti dip could be an option havnt used that much but id rather have the delete on it would look cleaner in person

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I agree. Plastidip us cheap and looks bad.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Rep for PICS! I haven't seen a Termi bumper w/the Mach chin.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I'd also like to see the cobra bumper with the Mach 1 chin spoiler and grill delete.

·
I Need More Power!!!
464 Posts
+1 on the Plasti. Even if you got the Mach 1 Grille to fit, it would look akward

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Go for it. Don't listen to these plastidip fanboys.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the chin looks great only down fall is its about 1and a half inch to short so there is a small gap on each end but i can live with that the front looks mean its tough to take a good pic in my garage but ill see what i can do just note it would look better in person

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I like!

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
looks good. I didn't realize the 99-01 was like that too but it is. SO I won't be needing my 3rd piece lip anymore..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts