Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just thought i would start trying to figure out how to use this thing! i am 26, i have a 2009 ford mustang gt, short mod list.. jlt cai, axle back exhaust, eibach springs and a tune... never been on the dyno, took it down the Hockenheim Raceway one time, 15.09 (crappy i know) in the 1/4, that was my first try at the 1/4, i plan on working on that when i get to the states, i live in germany right now! car tops out at 162 mph on the autobahn.... legally, had to use the GPS to tell me how fast i was going... well probably enough about me!

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
:welcome i go back and forth from NE to KS all the time! what part of Kansas do you live in! be sure to post pictures too!

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Awesome! I'm coming to Topeka In June!

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well hopefully i will have my car in the states by then! it has to go on the ship back! having trouble putting pictures in the post, i will have to try tomorrow, it is 9 pm here! i will catch you guys & gals on here tomorrow!

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
use photobucket ;) and I'll be here!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Welcome, I live in wichita and want to race a 05-09 GT with bolt-ons if you wanna have a friendly race!! There are some great times in wichita on the weekends too, every friday and saturday nights there are races/meets

1 - 11 of 11 Posts