Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a while but just decided to join the group. Here are a few pix of my 2010...enjoy

·
Registered
482 Posts
Welcome to the board! Love the black 10s I own one for two days and ended up getting a Kona sometimes I wish I kept the black.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Good looking stang. However nasty i have to disagree windveil blue are the fastest cause you dont see to many of em. Lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Can't beat a clean black GT...pain in the a$$ keepin 'em clean though!

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Very nice! Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I agree is the worst color to keep clean. My wife has a black aspen. That is a tank and we live in the desert dammit.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Gray is better to keep clean...one wash a week is all you need but black shows the mustang lines like no other color...damn yours looks great with the light and backgrounds you picked.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good looking stang. However nasty i have to disagree windveil blue are the fastest cause you dont see to many of em. Lol
Black is always the fastest...thats why so many people by black. Who wants a slow blue car?!

Can't beat a clean black GT...pain in the a$$ keepin 'em clean though!
I have to agree

Gray is better to keep clean...one wash a week is all you need but black shows the mustang lines like no other color...damn yours looks great with the light and backgrounds you picked.
Thanks

·
Resident Utahrd
1,411 Posts
:welcome to MM! :D Beautiful pony, there! Glad you went with the HIDs, those look much better than the stock headlamps on the 2010+ imo. :yes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts