Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum but not to the Mustang. I already have a 93 Cobra. Just picked up a 2007 Whippled GT. Iv'e been reading a few posts and it's been alot of help. :) I'm looking forward to learning alot more thru the forum. Anyway GREAT froum kept up the good work.

Richard AKA- Whipple07

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wecome & congrats on the whipple post some pics please:D

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Kenne Bell welcomes Whipple.... learn and have fun...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Haven't got it to the track yet,just got it last Saturday. Don't know ant hp numbersyet. I'm pretty sure it has the 550hp Whipple kit. It does have the 3.375 pulley and the air to water inner cooler. If anyone knows any way to tell let me know. I have had alot of Mustangs but new to this year.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
:welcome. nice ride

·
Registered
818 Posts
welcome to the show...

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Welcome i thought about goin with the whipple but i got something i appreciate a PROCHARGER :p!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
congrats on the purchase. from the 3.375 pulley size, my guess is that you got the gen 1 whipple with 10 psi just like me. but you can tell by the serial # on the metal on the whipple compressor. i think if it starts with ax it is gen 1, if it starts with w140 it is a gen 2. gen 1 only comes with 10 psi with the HO kit.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
sickkk ride, 5 speed? whipples are awesome but now they are mad expensive. Good job on buying a stang that already has one ;)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
correction:
if the serial # starts with W3A it is gen I and 10 psi
if the serial # starts with 140 it is gen 2
but from the pulley size, i say its gen 1 and the 500 hp kit. but that is still a great blower!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah it's a 5-speed. The numbers stamped on the Whipple are W3A-2125. I'm pretty sure someone changed the gears also. It's nice buying a car with mods but then you have to figure out what they did. I'll get a good look into it this week-end.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts