Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hows it going names Mike from Cape Breton, NS, CA(friends with parker).. bought my 03 GT in April of this year had about 46000miles ..now has around 60000. First thing i did was install a catback magnaflow system there were a few other systems i liked more but this one was there for a decent price and i had it on the next day so im pretty happy with it so far sounds good...not loud enough tho but ill work on that this winter lol . After that i picked up a 75mm accufab tb and C&L plenum very happy with this set up nice response after getting it running right. Then added a billet grill combo, smoked windows all around and most recent mod was FRPP 373s very happy with those ..here are some pics...nice to meet u all

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
:welcome to M&M MustangMike catchy name nice....also nice stang i like the color man it also looks like you have a buddy to go cruising and to the drags :3gears

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
^ damn it wraitherlx i like your avi more than mine wanna trade haha

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
welcome

are you ready for the nazi zombie invasion?

if not go buy a ar-15 and a lot of ammo

you'll thank me later

·
The Deer Hunter
1,012 Posts
:wave Welcome!

Nice car

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:welcome to M&M MustangMike catchy name nice....also nice stang i like the color man it also looks like you have a buddy to go cruising and to the drags :3gears
ya met him at the drags actually lol ran against each other all weekend was a good time

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
welcome to the site

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I think your car is smiling at me. Welcome to the site.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts