Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey,new to this site,i have a 94 mustang gt,its really nice for the amount i have invested into it,its the 302,5 speed,headers,dual flowmasterers,typhoon intake,with 70mm bbk throtle body and cold air intake,msd 6al with msd blaster coil,bigger cam than stock but dont know size,short throw shifter,since ive had it i installed the msd,relocated battery to trunk,removed air bags,all emissions,ac,air pump,installed custom steering wheel,autometer tach,procar seats,and getting ready to install 8 point cage,ive lowered the front end but left the rear so i could run slicks,the way the car sits i believe its pushing around 300 + hp,ive been looking into a set of heads becouse want to replace stock so i can get some real power,im probably going with the procomp heads,210cc intake runners,2.02 & 1.60 valves,not sure size cam i should go with,also going with a 150 nitrous wet kit,eventully would like to do a 347 stroker but wont be this year,looking yo get the car into low 10's with slicks,shouldnt be to difficult but the way it sits now,the 10 inch wide slicks i have now burn off pretty easily and cant not spin street tires when taking off,was wondering about any ideas for the size of the cam,any input would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
923 Posts
welcome.. although I coulda sworn you were already here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
an answer to your reply,i havn't been to this forum before,i have been a member of ford forum for a couple of years now,how do you go about putting pictures on the site,fixed brake lights in my mustang today,what a job,went through all the wires under hood wheelwell and under dash,rewired the brake system,figured if i was deleting abs,that i would do it the right way,as for 1/4 mile time havnt had to track yet but believe it will be running high 12's,low 13's not bad for stock heads and no juice,plus i only have about 700 into vehicle,all it needs is paint job and a few more mods,trying to keep a low budget build,will post some pics if i can figure out how,thanks for the welcome to the site

·
So say we all.
594 Posts
Welcome! We have the same join date. =) I hope to see you in some threads!

Can we see some pics?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i dont believe i have to do much with the gearing,i cant get the back tires from spinning now,i can break the tires loose driving down the road,what gears do you suggest i try,i want something that will give good 1/4 mile time but not top out at 110

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to the MM family! nice list of mods, cant wait to see the pix

·
FucusRuckus
1,670 Posts
i dont know what gears where in the 5.0 sn95s i never looked into it when i had my 94 and 95. but if your lookin to go for alot of hp you might as well drop in the big stuff. thats just my .02, especially if your gunna put slicks on her

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have a set of 10 inch slicks ,a little tall but they do fit in wheelwell,can light them up after about 20 feet or so then they actually grab and i shoot away like a rocket

·
FucusRuckus
1,670 Posts
hmm, then i guess i shoulda did more than scan your post haha. yea it sounds like you got traction problems to deal with before you gear up. do you have any suspension mods?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts