Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just found this great site!!

Last week I traded in my lightly modded 94 GT convertible and picked up a Grabber Blue 2010 GT coupe with the Track Pack option. I owned the 94 for 11 years and drove it every day year round so it was sad to see it go but it was time. Also have a 66 GT coupe I'm in the process of restoring (AKA Money Pit, according to the wife...LOL). Plan to do some light modding to the 2010 since it's my daily driver, starting with a tuner from Brenspeed and a MGW shifter. Then some long tubes w/x-pipe and see where it goes from there. My car already has a Roush CAI and Ford Racing axle backs. I know the Roush doesn't require a tune but I'm going to keep it for now and spend the money elsewhere.

What a difference going from a 94 GT to a 2010 GT. The quality, comfort and performance of the newer GT is such a step up!!

Anyhow, just wanted to introduce myself. I created an album for the 2010 and 1994 with a few pics, let me know what you think.

Demetrios

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Welcome, Demetrios.

Yea, that's quite the change of cars! Lol. Going into these newer ones is crazy, man. So much technology and the interiors are awesome. I look forward to checking out those pictures once I get on a desktop computer.

Again, welcome and see ya around.

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Grabber blue is amazing! Congrats on the upgrade!!

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome, Demetrios.

Yea, that's quite the change of cars! Lol. Going into these newer ones is crazy, man. So much technology and the interiors are awesome. I look forward to checking out those pictures once I get on a desktop computer.

Again, welcome and see ya around.
Thanks for the welcome. Still getting used to the change, but loving every minute of it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That color is amazing :eek:
Thanks! Funny thing is the photos in the dealer's ad had terrible angles of the car taken in direct sunlight. I actually didn't have any intention of going to look at it but was bored one night and stopped by. Once I saw it in person, well, the rest is history.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the ride.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts