Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Smokin on that gas
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! So I recently traded in my 2008 Toyota Tundra for a 2010 Mustang GT, and I'm loving it. When I had my truck, I was big into modding it and what not (did HID's, Halos, subwoofers, air intake, cabin leds, wide tires, etc.). Stumbled upon this website and I like what I have seen so far. I am already looking at sites like American Muscle and others for my first set of mods that I'd like to do. Anyone have any advice for what I should do first to my stang? I was told by someone to do rear lower control arms first, I bought it used and it already has dual flowmaster exhaust, tinted taillights, tinted windows. It's got the Premium package and the track pack as well. I came from TundraTalk.net, but I'm really excited to join this site!

·
Smokin on that gas
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's got a custom 2 toned hood (painted not just a sticker decal)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Hey guys! So I recently traded in my 2008 Toyota Tundra for a 2010 Mustang GT, and I'm loving it. When I had my truck, I was big into modding it and what not (did HID's, Halos, subwoofers, air intake, cabin leds, wide tires, etc.). Stumbled upon this website and I like what I have seen so far. I am already looking at sites like American Muscle and others for my first set of mods that I'd like to do. Anyone have any advice for what I should do first to my stang? I was told by someone to do rear lower control arms first, I bought it used and it already has dual flowmaster exhaust, tinted taillights, tinted windows. It's got the Premium package and the track pack as well. I came from TundraTalk.net, but I'm really excited to join this site!
Welcome to ModdedMustangs and Congratulations on your 10' GT! It looks sick, I'm glad to see you're enjoying it. You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum, so get out there and explore!

Thanks for checking out our site! Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance. I'd be glad to help! For your first mods, I would suggest a CAI and Bama tuner Combo! That will be the most beneficial power and drive ability mods you can do to the S197's. Then a set of Gears and some LCA's etc...

This is just a few suggestions! I hope this helps. Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
OldandFurious
692 Posts
Watch em! These guys will have you spening all your extra dough!
AM is pretty good. Have bought several items from them.
Nice ride...

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
Great looking GT, careful with the rear end sliding around, it's a Mustang.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Congrats, why you didn't get yourself a 5.0? and welcome to MM

·
Smokin on that gas
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There wasn't a 5.0 being sold within my budget in the area. Plus I got an insane deal on my mustang cuz it was sold at a Penske dealership and I have some high up connections with Penske so I got it for a ridiculous price. Believe me, I would take a 5.0 in a heartbeat, but I'm more than happy with my mustang so I figure just throw some bolt on performance on it over time will keep me happy. I don't have the kind of money to buy a rocket ship yet hahaha (ie Boss 302 or GT500), but I'll get there eventually. BHD, your stang looks pretty hot in your profile pic to the side. Love the lights on the 2013's, wish Raxiom would make an equivalent kit for 2010-2012.

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
I keep hearing there will eventually be a kit for the 2013 tail lights for the 10-12 cars.

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Welcome to MM, and nice car you have there!!

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
It doesn't work because there will be a gap between the bottom of the lights and the bumper. Someone asks AM about this like every other day and they are saying it's in the works plus there is a huge demand.
Yup, there is a small tiny gap, but if the car is black it won't show that much

1 - 18 of 18 Posts