Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Winning!
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a 2021 Mustang GT Premium with JLT cai & PBD N/A 93 octane & E85 tunes. The car has 265/35/20s all the way around & they aren't doing much as far as traction.... trying to decide if I should try a 20" Drag radial (I've been told my factory wheels are 20x9.5) or get another set of wheels, which brings me to my question. "What is the smallest diameter wheel that will fit the front/rear. I've been told that 18's all around is as small as I can go, also 18 front 17 rear, & I've been told 17 will work all around.
I'm waiting something like race star front & rear with M/T ET Streets....
What are you N/A guys running for wheels/tires?
Pics sizes & offsets would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Wheel Tire Sky Window Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I have a 2021 Mustang GT snaptube vidmate Premium with JLT cai & PBD N/A 93 octane & E85 tunes. The car has 265/35/20s all the way around & they aren't doing much as far as traction.... trying to decide if I should try a 20" Drag radial (I've been told my factory wheels are 20x9.5) or get another set of wheels, which brings me to my question. "What is the smallest diameter wheel that will fit the front/rear. I've been told that 18's all around is as small as I can go, also 18 front 17 rear, & I've been told 17 will work all around.
I'm waiting something like race star front & rear with M/T ET Streets....
What are you N/A guys running for wheels/tires?
Pics sizes & offsets would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
hey ,
I just want to take a moment to appreciate this picture and what's in it ,
nice man , I like it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts