Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I purchased my stang about 1 year ago, and have recently began looking for mods. Car is a white convertible, with the 4.6L V8 (V8 or nothing) with only 39k miles, so it is my baby. Only have a few mods, including catback exhaust, short shifter, springs, and cobra wheels. Just wanted to say hi. And is anyone in SoCal who would like to do some canyon runs? It would be nice to do with a fellow mustang owner. Thanks!

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Welcome to mm :wave

Post up some pictures. There are a ton of Cali people in here suffering the same exhaust problems as you :lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some photos. I have been looking for some catted x pipes but can't pay the 300+ dollars for one yet. Cannot wait until I install one though :)

Attachments

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
welcome aboard. where are you located in SoCal? I'm in North San Diego and am one of the rare people who likes their mustang to turn lol.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im in Huntington, but I usually go to Ortega Highway near Lake Elsinore. Haven't tried any other mountain roads yet :/

·
Lets Just Touch Tips.
2,613 Posts
:welcome So Cal here also. Expect i go straight.

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
Im in Huntington, but I usually go to Ortega Highway near Lake Elsinore. Haven't tried any other mountain roads yet :/
ah gotcha, yeah that's a bit of a drive. well anyway enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm in garden grove right up the street and like that my mustang can turn too. Maybe we ought to get some SoCal peeps together for a meet! I have a lot of maximum motorsports stuff on my car

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in garden grove right up the street and like that my mustang can turn too. Maybe we ought to get some SoCal peeps together for a meet! I have a lot of maximum motorsports stuff on my car

Sounds great to me! I am pretty new to mustangs and cars in general. Engine is all stock so im still pretty slow still. Know of any good roads?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome. Beautiful car!

I go straight too. Extra "turning parts" just weigh me down.
Thanks! Nice fox by the way. Love the look of those 'stangs. Bet it has a little more power than my stock 4.6 but hey, its pretty good for 8 grand

·
super serious
6,254 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:welcome

I'm in Huntington Beach as well, there's a few of us here. :)

We're having a meet on Jan 1st, probably gonna be at the Irvine Spectrum. I believe there's at least five people confirmed so far.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/southwest/286002-new-meet-up-time.html
Sounds good to me! I'll try to make that, sounds like fun. And I have to get tires first before any more canyon runs. Thats the last thing I want to spend money on...

Lucky, how far north do you go? I use Ortega Canyon alot.

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Welcome to MM! Transferring to CA myself soon!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice mach 1! Want to add a little more power to my stang but have to buy tires next.:facepalm:

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Nice mach 1! Want to add a little more power to my stang but have to buy tires next.:facepalm:
I feel your pain :facepalm: though I am getting new wheels too so thats my fault lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
New wheels are always nice. Catted x pipe is the next mod for me. What wheels are you planning on?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts