Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys im new here..i have had several fox body mustangs in the past..this is my first modular i now own a 04 screaming yellow gt its a great car just put flowmasters , mach 1 grill delete and white face gauges many more mods to follow im happy to have found this site looking forward to many posts and new friends thanks

tony..

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
^^ +1

no one will ever top this guy. Hes very helpful and the man you want for almost anyhting info you need on your car. I guarentee it.

Welcome to the forums and lets see some pics of the 04 bro

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
welcome just try to stay away from HMUSN

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome, I just started yesterday. 2004 Triple Black Mach 1 w /H -pipes, rails, K&N , Angel Eyes, Quad Tails, plus I just ordered GT4 rims and Sumitomo HTR ZII tires and clear fogs from American MUscle whom also supplied my lights. They are really good about taking things back and exchanging stuff. I had a flawed taillight which they exchanged, I didn't like the Luminics bulbls which they also took back (two sets) and they also sent me a new set of headlights because one of the projectors was mis-aligned in the assembly. Sounds horrible but it wasn't.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Also had a nasty 1991 5.0, totally stoked and croaked, chassis dyno 515rwhp but it was loud, stank and leaked. Wife made me give it up for this Mach 1. I am going to sneak up on 5615 rwhp if I can.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Also had a nasty 1991 5.0, totally stoked and croaked, chassis dyno 515rwhp but it was loud, stank and leaked. Wife made me give it up for this Mach 1. I am going to sneak up on 5615 rwhp if I can.
First, welcome to the site to both of you. Second, void, I can tell you how to get 5615 rwhp easy. Get a Bell Ranger turbine engine! You won't be sneaking up on anything afterwards.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Welcome man, lots of good info on here

·
Registered
927 Posts
They are really good about taking things back and exchanging stuff.
lol tell that to the wheel i sent back that was damaged from ups and they resent back to me claiming its a new one :eek:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
welcome... and listen to HMUSN and Zippeeeh about the posts.. you won't ever beat them. I topped HMUSN last Sunday by three posts and the mods reset my post count.. wtf? Well, I'm back onto the hunt averaging about 450 posts a day.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts