Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? I'm looking to get into a 05-09 GT soon, so I thought I would join the forums to learn about their particulars and all that because I do plan to mod it, but not too crazily as it will be my daily driver. I'm not completely ignorant of vehicles, so I'll do my best not to post annoying stupid threads, LOL. I know how that goes from SupraForums. So I guess I will be lurking through the forums for a while.

·
Registered
481 Posts
:wave
Welcome! Post some pics of the Nova.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Welcome to the site.

And good on ya for bein smart and not makin annoying ass threads lol

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Really Curt?;)

Well fine,

Welcome from your friends at PIIHB Performance.

(you have to pretend their is a nice picture there with those words printed on it. SAFI I NEED PHOTCHOP HELP!)

·
Registered
812 Posts
haha^

Welcome dude! Be sure to keep your eyes pealed in the classified section, some good cars get sold here

·
Registered
113 Posts
welcome to MM

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
babe, let's get packed
2,034 Posts
Whats up everyone? I'm looking to get into a 05-09 GT soon, so I thought I would join the forums to learn about their particulars and all that because I do plan to mod it, but not too crazily as it will be my daily driver. I'm not completely ignorant of vehicles, so I'll do my best not to post annoying stupid threads, LOL. I know how that goes from SupraForums. So I guess I will be lurking through the forums for a while.
Hi! My first car was a 1970 Nova I bought for $800 but it only had the 307.

Welcome to Modded. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts