Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ladies and gents, I'm Chris, I own a black 2000 GT w/54k I recently acquired back in July. So far mods are shorty tuned headers, Flowmaster super 44 exhaust, MAC PRO-Chamber, BBK CAI. Amongst other things since the previous owner was a schmoe and didn't know what he was doing, and left lots of surprises for me to find!
Future plans are bilstein suspension, TF heads and cams, 70 or 75mm tb with plenum. I'm not worried about looks right now since I'm trying to work this car from the inside out. However I had some guy sideswipe me and I got a fresh paint job to hold me over.
If you guys have any suggestions for low end, with the mods I have feels like I lost a little. Thanks and look forward to BSing with you! Pics to follow!

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
:welcome

Black 2000 GT here as well. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:welcome. Looks like you can maybe join RZNs hardparked car club. 54k miles for a 13 year old car :rockon
Previous owner wasn't very kind to the old girl. When I did my visual inspect to buy it, didn't see much to complain about.

Replaced the steering gear, pulled the trans to to replace the synchros and new clutch, there was mud packed everywhere! Dang country folks want to off road everything!

It is my daily driver now, but I would rather do a frame off resto, and have the piece of mind that it was put back together by me. Oh and lots of money! LOL

·
Registered
620 Posts
welcome to the forums. Seems like you will be heavily invested in your car like all of us.

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
Welcome. Nice miles.

·
OldandFurious
692 Posts
:welcome Welcome...
That reddish dirt/mud you guys have their in MS is hard to remove & get out of your cloth's. Good luck with getting that off the Mustang.
Welcome from South Louisiana.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts