Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked myself up a 99 gt last month figured i needed a forum to go with it, this seemed like the once to choose, so thxs for all the future help im sure ill need, i live in new jesrey, in the Air Force stationed at mcguire afb, right by Atco raceway so yea if any one near that sure ill see ya at the strip coming this summer

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome to MM

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
I'm guard now, but I work at the 125th FW in Jacksonville. Ammo troop here!

·
Registered
634 Posts
cant see the pics government computer but welcome and im an ammo troop myself in mountain home idaho

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh right on, if you ain't ammo you ain't ****, remember that chant lol, im sure ill meet more air force on here seems like half the air force owns a mustang

·
Registered
634 Posts
yeah actually suprajay79 I know in the RW(real world) and he is the one who got me really interested in mustangs and turned me to the dark side V6-V8. Did you just get out of techschool?

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
yeah actually suprajay79 I know in the RW(real world) and he is the one who got me really interested in mustangs and turned me to the dark side V6-V8. Did you just get out of techschool?
That's always a funny story to tell...winding out first gear and looking at his face like I just pulled out a Desert Eagle and fired...

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Nice pony bro! How many miles on it?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

You've come to the right place.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts