Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All I just signed up today and wanted to say hey, I have been working on mustangs for around 25 years or so and currently have 95 gt that is somewhat built. It has explorer block with all forged internals topped with AFR heads and lunati can parker funnel web intake and 650 holley carb. Many upgrades to suspension and drive line as well but that's enough I suppose have a good one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well it appears this is the only place I can post. Thats insane I can see limiting post for a classified so people don't just sign up to use it for selling but not letting me post or send private messages either one is stupid

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Welcome. Glad you found the site. You will be a lot of help to the rest of us I'm sure

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in process of changing some stuff on the car right now I have the motor and trans out, I bought it with a g force 5 speed in it but its not a very street friendly transmission so Im gonna try and swap it for another more street friendly one as I will be using mine for a dd and maybe once every blue moon a trip to the drag strip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.