Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to introduce myself, my names Evan and i'm from oklahoma!! i just purchased a new 07 mustang gt(yah its not an 08 but i got good rebates b/c they wanted it gone) its silver, black interior, shaker 500, 5 speed, appearance package, sat. radio, etc. This is by no means my first mustang, but it is my very first new car!! i have owned a 98gt, 03 mach 1, 93 coupe, 01 gt, and now this! Hope yall can help me with mods and everything, since i'm in oklahoma i have to keep it 91 octane aproved, no 93 for me. it now has tint since these pictures were taken.o ya, if you are from this area, go to Oklahoma Deadhorse Mustangs we have a car show coming up this weekend and its great to see some new faces, there is an 05+ class that gets a fancy plaque(sp) if you win!

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
welcome, nice car

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
welcome to MM...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you have to access adult, its free and simple....and is amazing lol..i have been on there for 3 years or so.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Welcome to the site.

and BWAL I did not see any nude pics on there :sorry

unless i have to register to see them
yep, like evan said you have to sign up and then figure out how to get into the adult section lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BP??

o is there a site/ info sheet on these cars, like injector size, specific block, rods, pistions etc....just wanting to know all the fine little details about these cars.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
welcome to the forums..

this is for an 06 but it's basically the same thing./
http://www.mustangblog.com/info/2006.ownersmanual.pdf
yah i have the owners manual for the car, i was just more wondering like...injector size, piston bore, stroke, production numbers in what color, etc....i know on mach1registry they have that for machs, wondering just good info like that for these 3vs, since i have no expierence with them, want to know what their weak spots are and just everything about them.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
your probably going to have to get different sources for that honestly.

or just read around the forums. the info is here :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 30 Posts