Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.. I just joined the club. The premium fuel club.. haha

Anyways my name is Trent; I am excited to be a part of the Cobra group.

All that is done her is a CAI from K&N and Flowmaster Cat-back.

This is all gonna change VERY soon. :cool:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, congrats man! I hope to be joining the club soon as well. Wish me luck...
You'll be so happy you did it. And I will wish you luck! It was between 03 cobras and 2011 5.0 for me and after driving the 5.0.. Hands down the cobra.

It's got 130k miles but it's paint/interior is super clean; motor and engine are smooth. Just to be safe though I am in the process of putting new gaskets in the motor; I'll work on the tranny when I get a short shifter here in a few weeks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh and I play Xbox just incase anyone ever wants to play, haha.

Tag is Trentimus

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to MM!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you both!

Tinkerbell, how do you like those black chrome wheels? (if that is what I'm seein in the picture) I was thinking those might look cool on my grey

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Thank you both!

Tinkerbell, how do you like those black chrome wheels? (if that is what I'm seein in the picture) I was thinking those might look cool on my grey
Yep, that's what you're seeing. I LOVE them...and get tons of compliments on them :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice ride! welcome aboard.
Wow; yours looks way better haha! Thanks a lot though =D

Tinkerbell, that's awesome I really am curious as to how good they would look on my car. I saw the 18s on AM. I was planning on black 03 replicas but those are definitely more unique plus I like the shine =D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Welcome man! I think thats the first 130k mile cobra ive seen. Up in michigan theres not to many of those since theyre usually not daily driven and are stored for the winters. Mind me asking what you picked it up for?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Welcome to the Bad ass MoFo Club. Mineral grey-- very nice.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
welcome love that color!
Thank you! All the compliments I am getting on it reassure me it's a good choice! Plus I love it :)

well, dunno about that. but i have had mine for 5 years now, so have had some time to tinker on it. ;) :) we all start somewhere.
Hopefully I can get it going! I have been going through the posts to see who has done what to give me ideas. Already decided on a black scheme.. just can't decide what wheels like black chrome or just black.

Welcome man! I think thats the first 130k mile cobra ive seen. Up in michigan theres not to many of those since theyre usually not daily driven and are stored for the winters. Mind me asking what you picked it up for?
It really doesn't drive or look like it has that many miles. I have seen 16k miles on cobras that had more rock chips/scratch and interior wear. I got it for $14,000 and they gave me $5,500 for my 04 v6 w/ 88K miles. I would say the money on the v6 was VERY generous. (atleast for my area) :D AND thank you!

nice looking car man! id never been able to tell it had that many miles. good luck with it and welcome to MM
Yeah most people's eyes go :eek: when I tell them :)

:welcome to MM :)
Thank you! :eek:

Welcome to the Bad ass MoFo Club. Mineral grey-- very nice.
HAHAHA I got a good laugh out of this :D thank you!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts