Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2001 gt that i just recently gutted out. the only thing i have in it is the dash. i just bought the 03-04 cobra front bumper and a 5" cowl hood im trying to turn it into a drag car i have the sheet metal door panels and kirkey racing seat on the way. i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas i like feedback

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hey man welcome to MM! and have some fun with that build......and post up them pix as you go.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Welcome to MM.

·
Registered
634 Posts
welcome.
what plans did you have for the car.
FI
N/a
?

If he was smart he would go F/I! lol

Welcome though your in the right spot to learn and everyone here shares the same passion for there stang. Just remember try to do research if you can. lol Dcook will take your head off. lmao

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
If he was smart he would go F/I! lol

Welcome though your in the right spot to learn and everyone here shares the same passion for there stang. Just remember try to do research if you can. lol Dcook will take your head off. lmao
haha, easy huggy. I'm probably one of the most laid back members here. I was in a funk for a couple of weeks, that's all :)

And I'm thinking the OP should go FI.... F3R-139 Anyone?

·
Registered
634 Posts
haha, easy huggy. I'm probably one of the most laid back members here. I was in a funk for a couple of weeks, that's all :)

And I'm thinking the OP should go FI.... F3R-139 Anyone?
Just bustin your balls bro but, you were right about me doing more research. no hard feelings. lol

·
Registered
634 Posts
Is that miller light what a discusting beer yo. Samual Adams summer ale all the way bro and when that goes out of season bud light.

·
Registered
113 Posts
welcome to MM bro

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:welcome

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Is that miller light what a discusting beer yo. Samual Adams summer ale all the way bro and when that goes out of season bud light.
Miller Lite for the ****in win dude. Leave my triple-hops brewing alone!

Welcome, BTW!

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Miller Lite = Moose Piss in a blue can IMO

That can is just there to show the size of that giant ****ing blower. That beer can and the guy sticking his whole arm in the outlet gives you a good idea of size of that sucker.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes i have big plans! i want to build up a dss racing stroker 4v motor and do the twin turbo/supercharge. i want to put nitrous on it "just in case" its all about force induction when i get home im going to put 4.10 in the rear with posi trac

1 - 19 of 19 Posts