Registered
3,101 Posts
ummmmm maybe its my computer or somthing but i dont see a damn thing

NOOB :eek:wned
Sucks to be you, it got taken down. :eek:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Alright well there is Over 50 pages here, plus other threads about heather. I vote now the name of the site is MODDED MUSTANGS AND HEATHER LYNNE.COM! Congrats heather your hottness has been proven over 1003 times.

·
Drama Llama
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,005 (Edited)
I just now saw this post.. :( I just got back to CS; I went home to San Antonio for the weekend. :)
Awesome! I'm from San Antonio!! What side of town do you live on? I lived really close to Sea World, went to John Jay HS my freshman year and graduated from John Paul Stevens High School (it's fairly new, my Sophomore year was the first year they were open, c/o '08) I worked at the Bill Millers on Potranco/1604 for almost 2 years :) haha then I got fired (for giving away a freakin brownie :wtf ) and moved to the Whataburger right next door lol

Alright well there is Over 50 pages here, plus other threads about heather. I vote now the name of the site is MODDED MUSTANGS AND HEATHER LYNNE.COM! Congrats heather your hottness has been proven over 1003 times.
^ lol thanks :) I'm officially a legend :D

·
Drama Llama
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,008
Oh cool, my cousin lived in Seguin for a long ass time, they had a lot of land out there

·
:)
11,583 Posts
wow over 1000 posts..

really...
didn't you once make a useless thread about leena saying hi?

now sure, i did post alot in that thread, but i wasn't like "OMG POST PICHURS! BOOBIES!!! YOU'RE HOT!!!", it was more like the place i go to to screw around with random BS with Rfag9 and drick when there are no other threads of interest that are currently active :D

There were leghumpers, then there was me, the non leghumper who was there just for conversation. It's disgraceful.

1001 - 1010 of 1010 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.