Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 1010 Posts

·
Drama Llama
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
I'm gonna have to go check out this Facebook page of yours. Gotta see the pics of the car of course.........:p

Edit: I guess I can't see the pics. of your car since we're not FB friends. Post some pics of the car here.
Add me stupid lol and go to the multimedia -> chopshop and I requested a sig, there are plenty of photos there

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
That car is very nice and glad to see your doing your own work. I take it from the FB pics that it use to be black?

·
Drama Llama
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
That car is very nice and glad to see your doing your own work. I take it from the FB pics that it use to be black?
It started off Silver actually, then satin black, now crappy ass white (the paint sucks) I'm thinking of having it painted grabber blue (omg that color makes me.. excited :D ) still deciding though..

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Why hell no it aint a good bestie. I will be a better bestie! :D

Oh, and sorry about facebook. I left for walgreens right after I sent that for pain meds. Didn't mean to ignore you.

·
I'm Learning Drugs ΔΧ
5,214 Posts
Why hell no it aint a good bestie. I will be a better bestie! :D

Oh, and sorry about facebook. I left for walgreens right after I sent that for pain meds. Didn't mean to ignore you.
leghumper:shiftyeyes

·
I'm Learning Drugs ΔΧ
5,214 Posts
Tree hugger. :shiftyeyes
I like my trees in the fire place, so yes, I'm probably hugging them for about 3 seconds while it gets chucked in the flames lol

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
It started off Silver actually, then satin black, now crappy ass white (the paint sucks) I'm thinking of having it painted grabber blue (omg that color makes me.. excited :D ) still deciding though..
GB will look good

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
^ see F8L agrees. I'm going GB for the lady friend. :p

And rcarney, I like your style, but you should try leg humping. Its um.....more... refreshing....:shiftyeyes

121 - 140 of 1010 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.