Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so I just sold my full set of American Racing Rebel set, the fronts (I'm almost sure of) are 18X9. I have a full set of FR500's with the fronts of 18X9. What measurement should I be looking at to ensure the wheels will miss the calipers. The clearence is already close as **** with the Rebels and I don't want to run into problems when I get the fronts...

Style: FR500 Finish: Black
Size: 18x9
Centercap Size: Large (2-1/2")
Back Spacing: 5.9" (151mm)
Offset: +24mm (0.9")
Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5" (5x114.3mm)
Fitment: 94-04 V6, GT, Bullitt, Mach 1, and Cobra

Style: Rebels
Size --- Boltpattern --- Offset --- Color --- Hub Bore --- Partnumber

18x9 --- 5x4.75 -------- 25 --- Chrome -----72.6 --- AR6998963
This might help for those that know what they are looking at...
American Racing Chrome Rebel

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
call wilwood, talk to a rep and they can probly tell you if you have the size and offset of the wheels

im sure they get calls like this all day. they would be happy to answer your questions

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if they rub on the calipers, just whip out the grinder and shave the calipers a little bit
Ha your kidding right... Yeah... Go ahead and chop down on your Wilwood Calipers... Thats the worst advice I've ever been given. Your joking right?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I'm pretty sure it'll fit. I believe the Cobra R brakes needed 24mm offset. in the end you can always sport a small spacer.
This how my car is setup. Previous owner had aftermarket wheels put on with the Cobra R brembo calipers/rotors. The wheel just barely hit the caliper, so he had a very thin spacer installed. Works perfectly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts